GE LED Bug Light, Light Invisible to Bugs, 7 Watt (40 Watt Equivalent) Medium Base (1 Pack)
GE LEDs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just- right brightness, all in one package. They illuminate your home with soft, warm light. Use this GE LED light bulb in ceiling fans, small table lamps and open fixtures. There's no filament inside the led bulb, so it resists vibration better than a standard light bulb. It's great for frequently used fixtures- GE LED's long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.
About this item
- KEEP BUGS AWAY: This GE bug light has a special coating that makes yellow LED light invisible to bugs, so they're not attracted.
- UNIQUE ALL-WEATHER CONSTRUCTION: These bug light bulbs withstand harsh weather conditions better than regular bulbs. Use these bug light bulbs outdoors.
- LED BUG LIGHTS FOR OUTDOORS: Use these yellow LED lights in enclosed outdoor fixtures like porch lights, post lights and carriage lights to keep bugs away.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT BUG LIGHT: The LED bug lights last over 13 years (3 hour usage per day), extending the life of your LED lights and reducing your energy costs.
- MONEY SAVING YELLOW LED LIGHTS: The GE bug light will save you $54 in energy costs, compared to 40-Watt incandescent light bulbs over the bulb's life.
|Special Feature||Energy Efficient|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||40 Watts|